- Tools & Templates
- Security Jobs
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access
- Business Continuity
- Physical Security
- Security Leadership
This IS NOT 'your order'
It's a scam, warns Phil Hay of the M86 security lab.
In a blog post, he warns that the attached .pdf file is loaded with malicious code:
The 1.php file is an executable downloader (VirusTotal Report). Another piece of malware is then downloaded and installed (VirusTotal Report), which is a spambot that proceeds to spam further copies of the .pdf file.
The blog post includes screen shots you'll want to beware of.
Get your morning news fix with the daily Salted Hash e-newsletter! Sign up today.
Thanks to cloud computing, your business data is everywhere and being accessed by everyone. Making the wrong decision to protect your data can result in high costs, increased risk and executive exposure. View this live webinar on cloud security and the evolving data center, and learn why a data-centric approach to security is the best bet for today's virtual environment.
- Continuous Monitoring and Mitigation -- the New InfoSec Frontier
- RSA Security Analytics Case Study
- Prevent Mobile Devices from Loading Dangerous Code
- Expanding Your Security Perimeter: Common Sense for Navigating Today's Threat Landscape
- VMware Cloud Credits Program
- Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment