- Tools & Templates
- Security Jobs
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access
- Business Continuity
- Physical Security
- Security Leadership
Hacktivists put the entire Intel community in its crosshairs
Sabu, thought to be leader of LulzSec (@anonymouSabu on Twitter), made it clear yesterday that Anonymous was just getting started:
"We are working on two of the biggest releases for Anonymous in the last 4 years. Put your helmets on. It is war."
He made it pretty clear that the intel community is the primary target when he tweeted:
"ATTN Intelligence community: Your contractors have failed you. Tomorrow is the beginning. #ANONYMOUS #ANTISEC."
As we await what's next, I find myself staring like a zombie at Twitter and other sites.
Dave Marcus, research director at McAfee, asked the twitterverse: "If you can declare "war" on the Intelligence community and they cannot find or stop you while you are using 'lame dox and RFI'..."
Thanks to cloud computing, your business data is everywhere and being accessed by everyone. Making the wrong decision to protect your data can result in high costs, increased risk and executive exposure. View this live webinar on cloud security and the evolving data center, and learn why a data-centric approach to security is the best bet for today's virtual environment.
- Prevent Mobile Devices from Loading Dangerous Code
- Expanding Your Security Perimeter: Common Sense for Navigating Today's Threat Landscape
- Continuous Monitoring and Mitigation -- the New InfoSec Frontier
- RSA Security Analytics Case Study
- VMware Cloud Credits Program
- Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment
- Cloud-based Cyber Security: A Hybrid Approach to Threat Detection and DDoS Mitigation IDC Technology Spotlight
- How Identity and Access Intelligence Will Revolutionize IAM
- Leveraging Managed Security Services to Fight Growing Cybersecurity Threats
- Global IT Trends: IT Outsourcing Fuels Business Growth
- Defending Against Increasingly Sophisticated Cyber Attacks
- Rethinking Your Enterprise Security - Critical Priorities to Consider