- Tools & Templates
- Security Jobs
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access
- Business Continuity
- Physical Security
- Security Leadership
A Gift from the Islamic Faithful Network - Mujahedeen Secrets 2 Program
This toolset provides groups like Al-Qaw-eda methods to securely transmit and wipe their files. Not that they haven’t had such tools in the past, but a second edition toolset demonstrates a software development lifecycle with some level of sophistication and planning. We should not underestimate our enemies. Even though there may be a distinct footprint, take the encrypted file, use steganography that does not use least common bit or expand the size of the image or file and you can hide the package in plain site. What if malware is contained within the encrypted packaged with a significant payload waiting to be triggered by some other event?
Thanks to cloud computing, your business data is everywhere and being accessed by everyone. Making the wrong decision to protect your data can result in high costs, increased risk and executive exposure. View this live webinar on cloud security and the evolving data center, and learn why a data-centric approach to security is the best bet for today's virtual environment.
- Redefine Business Portability
- Prevent Mobile Devices from Loading Dangerous Code
- Expanding Your Security Perimeter: Common Sense for Navigating Today's Threat Landscape
- Fighting Fraud Videos: IBM Intelligent Investigation Manager
- IBM Intelligent Investigation Manager: Online Product Demo
- Webinar: IBM IIM for Fraud, Abuse and Waste in Government