- Tools & Templates
- Security Jobs
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access
- Business Continuity
- Physical Security
- Security Leadership
Another Jule Amero?
This time, the apparent victim is Michael Fiola, a former Massachusetts, who was fired, and then charged after child pornography was discovered on his laptop?
Did he put it there? The problem is the laptop was apparently so compromised it would be impossible for a reasonable person to conclude that he had.
Story broke in the Boston Herald this morning.
I've published the forensic report, prepared by Fiola's defense team here.
It's a pretty interesting read. According to the investigator, this computer was infected and was not getting security updates.
Thanks to cloud computing, your business data is everywhere and being accessed by everyone. Making the wrong decision to protect your data can result in high costs, increased risk and executive exposure. View this live webinar on cloud security and the evolving data center, and learn why a data-centric approach to security is the best bet for today's virtual environment.
- Redefine Business Portability
- Prevent Mobile Devices from Loading Dangerous Code
- Expanding Your Security Perimeter: Common Sense for Navigating Today's Threat Landscape
- Fighting Fraud Videos: IBM Intelligent Investigation Manager
- IBM Intelligent Investigation Manager: Online Product Demo
- Webinar: IBM IIM for Fraud, Abuse and Waste in Government