- Tools & Templates
- Security Jobs
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access
- Business Continuity
- Physical Security
- Security Leadership
This weak passwords story reminds me...
Our story this morning on weak passwords reminds me of some Hollywood moments.
We posted a story this morning about SplashData's annual list of worst passwords used on the Internet, and as serious a problem as this is, I can't help but see a lighter side to it all.
From the story:
Back to our regularly scheduled program.
Thanks to cloud computing, your business data is everywhere and being accessed by everyone. Making the wrong decision to protect your data can result in high costs, increased risk and executive exposure. View this live webinar on cloud security and the evolving data center, and learn why a data-centric approach to security is the best bet for today's virtual environment.
- Prevent Mobile Devices from Loading Dangerous Code
- Expanding Your Security Perimeter: Common Sense for Navigating Today's Threat Landscape
- Continuous Monitoring and Mitigation -- the New InfoSec Frontier
- RSA Security Analytics Case Study
- VMware Cloud Credits Program
- Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment
- Cloud-based Cyber Security: A Hybrid Approach to Threat Detection and DDoS Mitigation IDC Technology Spotlight
- How Identity and Access Intelligence Will Revolutionize IAM
- Leveraging Managed Security Services to Fight Growing Cybersecurity Threats
- Global IT Trends: IT Outsourcing Fuels Business Growth
- Defending Against Increasingly Sophisticated Cyber Attacks
- Rethinking Your Enterprise Security - Critical Priorities to Consider