- Tools & Templates
- Security Jobs
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access
- Business Continuity
- Physical Security
- Security Leadership
Diebold says hackers put Trojan on Russian ATMS
I called up Diebold, who told me that in January, they started warning customers that criminals in Russia were breaking into Diebold ATMs and installing card-sniffing software and "devices." Suspects have been apprehended in the case, Diebold said.
I don't have a lot more details, but here are two letters Diebold sent out to customers. They're pretty interesting.
Thanks to cloud computing, your business data is everywhere and being accessed by everyone. Making the wrong decision to protect your data can result in high costs, increased risk and executive exposure. View this live webinar on cloud security and the evolving data center, and learn why a data-centric approach to security is the best bet for today's virtual environment.
- Enterprise File Sharing: All You Need to Know
- Forrester Research and EMC on Continuous Availability
- Big Ideas; Big Tech-Continuous Availability for VMware
- Security Analytics Video
- Reduce Costs, Maximize Performance and Ensure High Availability of your Business Critical Applications
- B2B Integration on Cloud: Real World Solutions and Technology Advances