- Tools & Templates
- Security Jobs
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access
- Business Continuity
- Physical Security
- Security Leadership
Banks face more attacks, and water is wet
Is it me or are vendors opening up a big can of FUD over recent attacks against the banks?
I don't like to downplay genuine threats. Damaging attacks won't pass us by if we have our heads in the sand. But there's also a point where we have to realize it's not a dramatic crusade we're up against. Sometimes, an attack is just an attack, and the best defensive measures are the same as they ever were.
The latter part is what I feel lately as I read one story after the next about recent attacks on the banking sector.
Thanks to cloud computing, your business data is everywhere and being accessed by everyone. Making the wrong decision to protect your data can result in high costs, increased risk and executive exposure. View this live webinar on cloud security and the evolving data center, and learn why a data-centric approach to security is the best bet for today's virtual environment.
- Mobility Outlook Report - Smart Mobility for Better Business
- Achieve Seamless Digital Experiences in a Multi-Channel World
- Mobile Application Management and Today's Enterprise
- eBook: Security for a faster world
- Top 8 Identity & Access Management Challenges with SaaS Apps
- The Importance of Managing Privileged Accounts