- Tools & Templates
- Security Jobs
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access
- Business Continuity
- Physical Security
- Security Leadership
Merriman takes CISO post at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Moves over from BCBS of Minnesota
Caleb Merriman has taken the Chief Information Security Officer position with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee, according to The Chattanoogan.
His responsibilities will include information security governance as well as business continuity and systems disaster recovery.
Merriman previously held the CISO post at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota. He has also worked at Guidant Corporation and has served in the US Air Force.
Thanks to cloud computing, your business data is everywhere and being accessed by everyone. Making the wrong decision to protect your data can result in high costs, increased risk and executive exposure. View this live webinar on cloud security and the evolving data center, and learn why a data-centric approach to security is the best bet for today's virtual environment.
- Enterprise File Sharing: All You Need to Know
- Forrester Research and EMC on Continuous Availability
- Big Ideas; Big Tech-Continuous Availability for VMware
- Reduce Costs, Maximize Performance and Ensure High Availability of your Business Critical Applications
- Security Analytics Video
- B2B Integration on Cloud: Real World Solutions and Technology Advances