- Tools & Templates
- Security Jobs
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access
- Business Continuity
- Physical Security
- Security Leadership
#FFSec: Security pros to follow on Twitter, May 4
Follow these names on Twitter. Together, they make cyberspace a more secure place. (copy and paste)
You'll find many of the same people as last time, but I've added several new names. Apologies in advance to anyone I'm forgetting. There are so many people worth mentioning, and I inevitably forget a few names.
Note: The following people play a variety of roles in the community. Some are IT security practitioners, some are analysts and a few are journalists. I include them here because in following them, I've found that they all bring something to the security table.
Get your morning news fix with the daily Salted Hash e-newsletter! Sign up today.
CSO's Daily Dashboard gives you a one-stop view of latest business threats. We created it for you! Bookmark it! Use it!
Thanks to cloud computing, your business data is everywhere and being accessed by everyone. Making the wrong decision to protect your data can result in high costs, increased risk and executive exposure. View this live webinar on cloud security and the evolving data center, and learn why a data-centric approach to security is the best bet for today's virtual environment.
- Redefine Business Portability
- Prevent Mobile Devices from Loading Dangerous Code
- Expanding Your Security Perimeter: Common Sense for Navigating Today's Threat Landscape
- Fighting Fraud Videos: IBM Intelligent Investigation Manager
- IBM Intelligent Investigation Manager: Online Product Demo
- Webinar: IBM IIM for Fraud, Abuse and Waste in Government